Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,567)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clear/White Mathmos?

Hey, so in the UK Mathmos have their Clear/White colourway one day sale. Is it worth it?  Does anyone have any vids of pics of running one…

Started by Tom Arthur's

17 Jun 24, 2021
Reply by Susan

Mathmos releasing a new first 100

Does anybody know what the new first 100 due to be released from Mathmos is? I'm guessing they will announced the actual item nearer the 15…

Started by Susan

57 Jun 19, 2021
Reply by Susan

Telstar Base re-design

Hi everyone, so I had a Telstar but the inside where the bulb fitted broke, it was so hard to put a bulb in and seemed like such an awkward…

Started by Bob Scran

2 Jun 18, 2021
Reply by Bob Scran

My silver century only makes pea sized bubbles...why?

I tried anything from different wattage bulbs to removing the reflector and using a dimmer but no matter what I do the silver century alway…

Started by Arne

0 Jun 16, 2021

Schylling "Cotton Candy" 16 Inch Lamp - Initial Impressions

So, I am still rather new to lava lamps, and unfortunately all that I currently have are Chinese lamps from both Lifespan and Schylling.  B…

Started by Jacob McNeel

1 Jun 8, 2021
Reply by Claude J

How many lamps/lighting effects do you have in your collection?

I've updated this thread to include all lighting effects, such as projectors, boiler lamps, glitter lamps, fibre optics, wave machines etc.…

Started by Susan

18 Jun 7, 2021
Reply by Galaxy_9

Hey y’all!

In haven’t posted yet figure I’d introduce myself!  Writing from Central Texas I’ve loved the lamps since HS here’s my collection!  16” lam…

Started by Jason Lewis

2 Jun 1, 2021
Reply by Jason Lewis

Check out my Mathmos video!

Thanks to a key member I was able to get a Mathmos blue/blue Astro to the US and rewire it for the power here. I found a new bulb to use th…

Started by Mooge123

0 May 30, 2021

Let's play name that lamp!

Hey everyone! So I just picked up this black flocked Elegant Enchantress and can't find any information on it. Does anyone have any knowled…

Started by Lamp Addict

3 May 27, 2021
Reply by Autumn

Where to get 75 watt R20 reflector bulb?

Anyone know an online store for 75 watt R20 incandescent reflector bulbs?My bulb went out and I like the way my Excalibur worked with that…

Started by Mike

1 May 22, 2021
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service