Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,567)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Value on real white/clear Princess?

Hello,    What would you value a real white/clear princess at? Also, Could someone that has a real one tell me what the base labels looked…

Started by Derek

13 May 21, 2021
Reply by Autumn

Refilling an old yellow/green lava

So I opened up one of my lavas that had (and unfortunately still has) water bubbles in the wax. I manager to get rid of most, but since I r…

Started by Lorenzo Gerace

1 May 16, 2021
Reply by Galaxy_9

Refilling an old yellow/green lava

So I opened up one of my lavas that had (and unfortunately still has) water bubbles in the wax. I manager to get rid of most, but since I r…

Started by Lorenzo Gerace

4 May 15, 2021
Reply by Claude J

SOLD OUT!!!

If you were one of the very lucky ones to purchase one or multiple SPENCERS EXCLUSIVE LUNAR ECLIPSE LAVA lamps by LAVA LITE/SHYLIING as of…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

9 May 12, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Crestworth princess/rocket, recent purchase.

I recently bought this princess, all original. The bottle flows great but the liquid is cloudy. Unsure what to do with it yet, think the be…

Started by Steve Sag

11 May 9, 2021
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Mathmos Astro Metallic

So I just broke down and bought a yellow and a red Metallic Astro.  I wanted to hear people's thoughts on them and start a little discussio…

Started by Lamp Addict

8 May 6, 2021
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Agate Gold and Concrete Grey / Light Blue

Been forever since I actively posted, and after popping in lately I wanted to contribute, I got wind of the Lunar and these two lamps I pic…

Started by Galaxy_9

4 May 3, 2021
Reply by Modulo '70

COLOSSUS LAVA LAMP FOR SALE ON OFFERUP

I just wanted to let you know that there appears to be a Colossus lamp or two for sale in FLORIDA.  I was just checking out LAVA LAMPS and…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

2 Apr 30, 2021
Reply by kevin pedro

HOW I MADE MY CUSTOM GLITTER LAMP

I decided to make a glitter lamp this weekend. I did a research on the glitter lamp first on the internet. I did not come across much infor…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

4 Apr 29, 2021
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

Loft find!

Hi Everyone,  im new here and to be totally honest I’m only here because i found one of these in my loft. does anyone know much about it? …

Started by Darren

11 Apr 25, 2021
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service