Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RESTORATION TUTORIAL

I've had many requests for a tutorial on how to restore a globe. Please see attachment REFURBISHING%20A%20GLOBE.pdf

Started by Claude J

1 Oct 16, 2020
Reply by Mr MaGoo

USA Forum On Google

SmartDraw Floor Plan is a diagram tool used to make flowcharts, organization charts, mind maps, project charts, and other business visuals.…

Started by usman khan

3 Oct 12, 2020
Reply by Soylent Green

Color Changing LED Lava Lamp

I was able to convert my heritage century into a LED color changing lamp for fairly cheap! roughly $25!! This was the first part I purchas…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

52 Sep 27, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Do NOT buy direct from Lava Lite

Just warning others NOT to purchase lava lamps directly from Lava Lite unless you want to be left high and dry should you get a bad one. L…

Started by Donald Besaw Jr

15 Sep 19, 2020
Reply by Donald Besaw Jr

Glitter Christmas Tree

Just found this glitter Christmas tree at Goodwill.  I've never seen one like this before so I had to get it, lol.  The glitter is fried bu…

Started by Keith

0 Sep 15, 2020

REMODELED LAVA LAB

This project was months in preparation due to finances and health issuesWe started by replacing the plumbing and painting the walls Next is…

Started by Claude J

4 Sep 14, 2020
Reply by Claude J

Mathmos rewiring question

I was just wondering if a Mathmos Astro lamp is roughly the same size as that of a 17 inch 32oz US China lamp. I am considering getting a…

Started by Donald Besaw Jr

4 Sep 10, 2020
Reply by Keith

Looking for Custom Lava Lamp Creation

Checking if anyone knows good sites to order a custom lava lamp? Or if anyone here can create them.  If you can, please reply or directly e…

Started by Seth Lawson

0 Sep 2, 2020

Lava- Reverse Engineering

This is from a interesting article I found. Below I will attach the whole page, its in PDF format and it dont copy and paste so well... I c…

Started by LampHead

4 Aug 24, 2020
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Father/son bonding

I went to my son’s apartment today, and saw that he still had the 16.3” red Lava Lite I got him when he was 10 (so, probably 2008-9). He h…

Started by John Schlarb

0 Aug 15, 2020

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service