Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Astro base

Hi all, can anyone confirm if an old Mathmos Astro bottle will fit in a new Astro base? Have they changed the dimensions over the years? …

Started by Tom Arthur's

2 Aug 15, 2020
Reply by Tom Arthur's

Mathmos Smart Astro (Green-Blue)

Recently managed to find an holy grail of lava lamps, the Mathmos Smart Astro. Its colour combo of Green to Blue and it is in immaculate co…

Started by MattyG

0 Aug 9, 2020

Hi everyone!  I'm new to the site and Lava Lamps in general.  I live in the UK so after doing research it seems Mathmos is the brand for…

Started by Tom Arthur's

3 Jul 31, 2020
Reply by Modulo '70

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/ The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28 **Updated the Heritage Collection will be released to…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

1529 Jul 15, 2020
Reply by Damion Salazar

DONATION MADE TO OOZING GOO per Keith's request - Completed

I just wanted to update everyone on my Betty Boop Lamp prize giveaway. As some of you are aware I updated my post earlier about finding the…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

1 Jun 26, 2020
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Ultra Rare 12'' MEGAVOLT Plasma Lamp Globe

Plasma Spasma - I hope the Ultra Rare Spencers MEGAVOLT PHOTOS I just uploaded are to your liking.  It's a big globe and a bigger box.  For…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Jun 25, 2020

Colossal Colossus Explosion

Well, this was definitely Not a good way to wake up at 0330 on a fricking Monday morning...  I guess I had a flaw in the glass that went un…

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

15 Jun 24, 2020
Reply by Kelly Flaskerud

Member RayosBeam, is he still around?

I was wondering if this member is still on here or not.  Last thing was medical bills were piling up and he was selling off some items. I d…

Started by The Plasma Spazma

2 Jun 22, 2020
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

60’s or 70’s Century?

I just got a sweet century off of eBay that seems to me might be a late 60’s model. It didn’t come with a box or the plastic black base but…

Started by Jsmooth

2 May 24, 2020
Reply by BamaMatt

Best Goo Formula?

I'm a newbie and trying to find the best goo formula. I've tried 70% paraffin wax and 30% perc in salt water and get good lava flow.  After…

Started by ddblues

21 May 24, 2020
Reply by Julian Caldwell

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service