Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experimenting with wax dyes

Over the lsat month, I have bought a bunch of candle dyes from various online retailers and am trying them out in my ebay and craigslist co…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by Joshua Dreger

Mathmos Astro Metallic

Hi All, just curious if anyone has bought a Mathmos Astro Metallic Lava Lamp?  I’m considering buying one with tax refund in a month or so…

Started by Dustin Bargsley

22 Jan 23, 2020
Reply by Critter

Were Colossus/Humungo Lamps Advertised?

Hi everyone, After six long years of searching and waiting, I FINALLY scored the Holy Grail of lava lamps - a purple liquid/red wax Colossu…

Started by Jason Madore

26 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Dillon neimiller

wave machine quest

I am a newbie here. And am hoping that perhaps the oozing goo community can provide some direction. well probably lots of direction and hel…

Started by Denny

12 Dec 25, 2019
Reply by Michael Nestor

Adding color to globe fluid

So you want to change your lamp from clear fluid (or faded fluid) to a nice color that pops!  Food coloring does a fine job but here is a m…

Started by Keith

22 Nov 3, 2019
Reply by Keith

Lunar base repair

Can anyone repair a base on a luna? Looks like it's taken a drop and bent the soft ally with the leg attached, currently doing a sympathet…

Started by Enzo Englezos

0 Oct 26, 2019

Fiber Optic Spray replacement

Hi!  I'm new to this group, but just managed to get my hands on a vintage Fantasia 4000 Sunburst Chrome lamp - minus the fiber optic spray.…

Started by Peggy

6 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Critter

I'm looking for a lava lam

Hello Someone who sells some vintage lava lamp .. I am from Mexico

Started by Isaac Zapata

1 Oct 5, 2019
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Lets figure out the original lava lite formula..I have a good start

Through my struggles to revive my consort lamp I have discovered a few interesting things. The reason why most people dont get their consor…

Started by Autumn

22 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by teltras

Need Help to create Goo Kit in France

Hello Everybody I wanted to buy a goo kit but shipping costs and customs taxes to France are too high, more expensive than the product its…

Started by Laurent

11 Sep 5, 2019
Reply by Claude J

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service