Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wax stayed at top sooooo...

Mid 90's lamp from what I can tell. The wax floated to top and stayed there. I drained, then mixed the wax with 50% non flammable BrakKleen…

Started by Tiki Carol

3 Jan 14, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Wax not flowing ... using Propylene Glycol

Hi there, I have some lamps that the wax simply does not rise - it just sits at the bottom.  The wax generally looks fine.  If anyone readi…

Started by Simon Lloyd

23 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Mark

ALL green enchantress planter

Hi there you beautiful lavaheads... being a lavahead myself, I am curious... was there ever an enchantress that was all green? I remember b…

Started by Jsmooth

3 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Jsmooth

Bottles for DIY lamps - will they break?

I am considering some different glass cylinders as bottles for DIY lamps. Question is if they will break due to heat differences in the gla…

Started by Adrian

7 Dec 30, 2021
Reply by Arne

Pur Water Filter / Clearing cloudy lamp pics

I re-posted this in the help section in case people didn't see it. Thanks to LUV MY LAMPS for the idea to do this. I didn't want to spend…

Started by w34payton

43 Dec 14, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Lava Lite glitter sizes?

I want to replace the glitter in a worn out Lava Lite red WG bottle. Can anyone help me with the glitter size in that type of bottle? And f…

Started by Jon

0 Dec 14, 2021

US power supply unit needed

I have a Phenomenon II lamp (the smaller 20" version) for which I've just discovered the wrong power supply was supplied. Can anyone help p…

Started by andy ross

5 Dec 10, 2021
Reply by andy ross

Replacement bulb for Astro Baby?

Hey All - I'm struggling to locate a replacement bulb for my Astro Baby. I'm in the US and am searching for the #'s printed on my stock bu…

Started by m1ke

8 Dec 2, 2021
Reply by Autumn

Mathmos - Power Converter or Bulb?

Hi Folks - In a fit of lava induced euphoria I ordered my first Mathmos Astro and now need to figure out how I am going to get it flowing…

Started by Sentrex

11 Dec 1, 2021
Reply by Claude J

Water replacement for new Lava brand lamp - is salt needed?

Hello! I have an almost new Lava brand 16.3" lamp, with purple liquid and yellow wax. When I received it I was pleased that the liquid wasn…

Started by Robin Miller

5 Nov 29, 2021
Reply by Robin Miller

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service