Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,572)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

black

hi is there any way i can change this page colour to white i can not see well and almost impossible to read black page thanks so much looki…

Started by dusty fox

9 Jan 20, 2021
Reply by dusty fox

Windsor WANTED

I'm looking for a Windsor if anyone is willing to part with one.  Thanks!

Started by Lamp Addict

0 Jan 15, 2021

Please Help Identify 3 Rare Vintage Lavas

I am attaching photos of 3 lamps that I have with switches on the bases.   The first one is called "Astro" Phantom Lite.  It has an on/off…

Started by Bryin

28 Jan 13, 2021
Reply by Sethro

Identification and top removal

My uncle gave me 2 of these that he bought in Japan in the late 60's or early 70's. No name or markings that I can find.  Both cloudy.  I…

Started by Sethro

4 Jan 12, 2021
Reply by Keith

are these salvageable?

Picked these vintage Lava Lites up at a garage sale for $1 knowing they may be goners. When plugged in and heated, the flow does n…

Started by Paula Frank

0 Jan 3, 2021

Did Mathmos ever produce a white Astro

Hi, does anyone know if Mathmos ever produced a white base and cap Astro? I remember they produced a marbled white/grey based lamp which I…

Started by Susan

30 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Susan

Cap for the Cestworth Rocket

Hi, All. I am still searching for a Cap for the Cestworth Rocket.. Anyone got a spare one.?

Started by MCJ van Aken

0 Dec 22, 2020

Does anyone know roughly how often Mathmos produce white Astro bottles?

Does anyone know roughly how often Mathmos produce white Astro bottles please? I'm down to two, three in one bottles and don't want to ruin…

Started by Susan

9 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Arne

Got lucky on eBay

I wonder if anyone knows what the value of a brand new sealed Jet is? I managed to get it for £55 as it was badly listed.

Started by Skippy

1 Dec 19, 2020
Reply by Susan

Hughes "Signature Series" Vessels for the Original Lava Simple "The Wave" Machines.

These are one-off custom designs I created during the downtime of the pandemic as a benchmark for my passion, creativity and craftsmanship…

Started by HughesWaveMotionMachinesLLC

1 Dec 18, 2020
Reply by Susan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service