Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Galaxy_9's Discussions (155)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"Try a silicone rubber stopper plug, see link below, and it could be silicone caulked…"

Galaxy_9 replied Jan 29 to Consort cap

6 on Monday
Reply by Tiny Bubbles

"Very Nice! The straight Magenta dye you provided in the kit restored my faded Pink /…"

Galaxy_9 replied Jan 21 to Testing new fluid colors

9 on Monday
Reply by MacRanium

"I do happen to have a spare empty 14.5" bottle if you pay shipping. I'm putting this…"

Galaxy_9 replied Jan 20 to Looking for a 14.5 oz empty bottle

4 Jan 29
Reply by J Monroe

"Keep the glitter globe as is. #1 far as I know what's inside is pretty toxic to brea…"

Galaxy_9 replied Jan 20 to Glitter lamp to lava lamp conversion

3 Jan 21
Reply by J Monroe

"Sounds like the wax is shot, these Hot Rocks they tend to do this or separate over t…"

Galaxy_9 replied Jan 15 to Advice: Should I replace my goo?

3 Jan 29
Reply by Claude J

"So very sorry for your loss. I am hoping you find peace in this very difficult time.…"

Galaxy_9 replied Jan 15 to A Special Thanks

18 Jan 26
Reply by andy ross

"Nice find! The color in that red wax (deep magenta almost) against the purple is so…"

Galaxy_9 replied Nov 21, 2022 to I finally snagged a #21

3 Nov 30, 2022
Reply by MacRanium

"The frosted with lower light may have more to do with the voltage rating slightly lo…"

Galaxy_9 replied Nov 21, 2022 to Grande 100w replacement bulb

2 Nov 21, 2022
Reply by Galaxy_9

"After a lot of anticipation I took the plunge and ordered from Claude recently. Here…"

Galaxy_9 replied Oct 28, 2022 to Lava Lab Creations "Goo Kit" vs Magma Tower Flow and Quality

14 Jan 12
Reply by MacRanium

"Maybe best to let it set all the way (white paint) and get the proper black spray pa…"

Galaxy_9 replied Oct 2, 2022 to is it safe to use acryliic paint on a lamp base?

1 Oct 2, 2022
Reply by Galaxy_9

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2023   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service