Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Nicole Mallory's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Lol Stephanie thank you guys for all the help. I would glue the top but a piece of i…"

Nicole Mallory replied Apr 5, 2013 to a friend knocked over my lamp all liquid gone help

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"I am on my phone and don't see where I click to add the photo. So how do I post it ?"

Nicole Mallory replied Apr 3, 2013 to a friend knocked over my lamp all liquid gone help

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"I know what you mean Loren I was shocked to see it gone. But they got a big screen T…"

Nicole Mallory replied Apr 3, 2013 to a friend knocked over my lamp all liquid gone help

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"Thank you so much for the help guys. I have never tried to refill or fix one before…"

Nicole Mallory replied Apr 2, 2013 to a friend knocked over my lamp all liquid gone help

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"I think its the same one you are talking about Jonas I have some of the smaller ones…"

Nicole Mallory replied Apr 2, 2013 to a friend knocked over my lamp all liquid gone help

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"Can I post the pic of the base in this discussion or do I need to post it separate o…"

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"Its a gold cap"

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"Thank you for answering. Do you know what to put in it ? I am now hoping to find an…"

Nicole Mallory replied Apr 1, 2013 to a friend knocked over my lamp all liquid gone help

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"How about does anyone have a link or URL to direct me to the right place ? I have no…"

Nicole Mallory replied Mar 31, 2013 to a friend knocked over my lamp all liquid gone help

25 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

"Do you have some red gold starlight base ones from the 70 s. Now that mine were stol…"

Nicole Mallory replied Mar 30, 2013 to All Lava and Fantasia Lamps for sale!

13 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Nicole Mallory

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service