Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Alexander David Lyon's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

""

Alexander David Lyon replied Nov 2 to Anyone interested in a Crestworth Flower Lite?

2 Nov 2
Reply by Alexander David Lyon

"No probs , already had an offer of £300 so hence the price "

Alexander David Lyon replied Sep 3 to Ultra Rare Crestworth Snowflake (with original box)

15 Sep 3

"Hi Liam, starting bid is £300 on ebay. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143372696912 "

Alexander David Lyon replied Sep 3 to Ultra Rare Crestworth Snowflake (with original box)

15 Sep 3

"I also had one from mark Wilcox"

Alexander David Lyon replied Aug 25 to MEMBERS - BEWARE OF EMAILS FROM A FRANK KWABENA!!!!

30 Nov 30
Reply by CatalinaThePirate

"Hi guys, I’m afraid no one has got back to me so I have had to place on eBay. If any…"

Alexander David Lyon replied Aug 25 to Ultra Rare Crestworth Snowflake (with original box)

15 Sep 3

"I’m open to offers terry, please message me with your offer "

Alexander David Lyon replied Aug 20 to Ultra Rare Crestworth Snowflake (with original box)

15 Sep 3

"Please PM me"

Alexander David Lyon replied Aug 19 to Ultra Rare Crestworth Snowflake (with original box)

15 Sep 3

"Sorry for late reply - Im open to reasonable offers on the Snowflake."

Alexander David Lyon replied Aug 19 to Ultra Rare Crestworth Snowflake (with original box)

15 Sep 3

"Iv put it up on Ebay if anyone is interested: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/14335986303…"

Alexander David Lyon replied Aug 19 to Question about fibre optic lamp

11 Aug 31
Reply by Liam

"Ok thanks lamp care taker - Do you know what they usually sell for? I’m probably goi…"

Alexander David Lyon replied Aug 19 to Question about fibre optic lamp

11 Aug 31
Reply by Liam

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service