Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Michael Eberlein's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"I see your point. That adds one additional factor I didn't consider; affordability."

Michael Eberlein replied Feb 11, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

"This is somewhat true. If you aren't in a hurry for some reason, keep looking for so…"

Michael Eberlein replied Feb 10, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"I just sold mine with the BIN of $95. To me that shows that the lamps have a higher…"

Michael Eberlein replied Feb 10, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"Thanks everyone for their input. This is an item that I haven't seen before and I'm…"

Michael Eberlein replied Feb 7, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"A Swiss Golden Beacon lamp on Ebay now, Item number: 160314286722. What do you think…"

Michael Eberlein replied Feb 6, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

"I just read this posting and its about a year old now (just joined the site). I was…"

Michael Eberlein replied Feb 3, 2009 to Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

44 Jun 30, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service