Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Success!: Turned My Useless 52oz Rainbow Into A Working Clear/White :O)

I would've added this to my other thread but it doesn't appear I can add pics to that so I started a new one.

Well I took that non working/lava sticking to the globe crappy rainbow lamp and transferred the contents (most of) into a 32oz globe. It's now working beautifully and except for a little cloudyness I'm thrilled to finally have a clear/white. I have no idea why it's working in this globe... maybe the rainbow globes have a problem or maybe like Lamphead said it wasn't hot enough in the 52.

Either way though, here's some pics... They're too dark and the lava looks very yellow-ish in the pics but it's in reality white. A little off white I'd say, but good enough until LW starts making the real clear/whites again. :rolleyes: (like that'll ever happen!)

Views: 75

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice! It looks good in that 32. That is wierd that it didn't work in the rainbow but works in the 32.
Good job the lamp looks great.


Roger

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sunday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service