Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I really need some advice here over a major life issue that I am about to end my life over if anyone could kindly message me or email me at sarahthediva@yahoo.com or if you want to message it's sarahthediva I have yahoo/msn combined messanger
I will give the details then because it is too much to get into here

please help me

Views: 79

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I will help you i just forgot how to send someone a pm can you tell me?
I am unfortunately away from home until tomorrow. My yahoo messenger id is nuclearjen74. i will log on when I get home. no messenger on this pc.
hey matt how do you pm ? I'm beginning to worry about this...
Matt thanks for the advice but that doesnt work for me for some reason. And astrobaby im starting to get worried now too. I hope shes okay....
Sorry I haven't been able to get in touch with you. Guess we are playing internet tag. But sounds like maybe things are looking a little more positive? I am usually on or near the computer between 7p and 12a EST.

One of my favorite quotes that I have held onto from my darkest moments.

'In the depths of winter, I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer.'

Be Well, Jen.
Hey, Sarah.

If you need someone to talk to. I am always available. Just e-mail me or talk to me when I get online.

There is no reason to hurt yourself over what is going on. I really like talking to you. You have been a great friend to me. And I don't want to loose that.

I hope to hear from you soon.

W_J

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service