Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey everybody,
You probably noticed the new logo with the lava behind it. I hope it captures that "oozing" and "gooing" in the name. I also updated the Oozing Goo badges and widgets that you could put on your personal websites. I'd appreciate it greatly! I think with this new system, we can really grow the membership.

Here's an example of just one:

Visit Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate
Get the code here.
Thanks,
MG

Views: 30

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
yesterday
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service