Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey Everybody. I just uploaded pics of this unique lamp to the site. I would love to get feedback from everyone if they have any info on this. I bought it off some clearance site , they had no idea where it is from.

Views: 49

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So these are discontinued? Does anyone know the maker?

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service