Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I was looking through ebay and came across this "Lava Lamp Table" Thought it wasn't made this way, it IS a neat idea.

Take a look. Here is the item number 280209603199

Kind of expensive, but if I really wanted a table like that and a lava lamp as a bonus then I'd snatch it up.

W_J

Views: 45

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service