Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I have a 70's lava that my son broke the cap on several years ago. I refuse to throw it out. The holes in the gold

stand are round, but when you turn on the lamp, they are stars. Does anyone know if there is a place where I

can send it to be refurbished? Liquid and lava and all? It's a beautiful old big Lava Lamp with very thick glass.

Not like the cheap ones you see today. I can send pictures. Thanx for any help ! P.S. My lava looks just like the

Gold Century. Thanx !

Views: 59

▶ Reply to This

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service