Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi, please could someone tell me what model of Mathmos Jet this is. I just bought it off E-Bay for a decent price. Its the same shape as a modern Jet but it has a silver metal base and cap!!

Please see the picture below

Thanks!!

Views: 65

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Punknurse, I dont think the lamp is a crestworth. The bottom of the lamp clearly states that it was produced by Mathmos. Its a bit of a strange on really! I thought that the mathmos jet's were all black.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service