Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Just saw this been advertised on the internet. It looks quite old.

Does anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Views: 51

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Astrobaby!! I wont invest then!!
I saw one of these at a Car boot sale recently and it had silver glitter. I was very tempted but kept thinking that it might be an import model and that put me off. Still it looks quite pretty though and if I saw one again I might just buy it.
It looks like quite good quality for in import model and I do like the little pin holes in the base for the light to shine through.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service