Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I think I'll be able to get a new Goo Chat installed in the coming weeks. There is a new version in the works that is supposed to be faster. I understand it's been acting slow for some of you lately. There's nothing to fear but fear itself... and slow chat. ;-)

MG

Views: 61

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You need to add some of that good goo to the inside of your PC Bohdan. Should help things run smoother :)
I look forward to the new format Mark

Best wishes
Jerome

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service