Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Can someone explain to me why this lamp is $60 dollars?

http://cgi.ebay.com/LAVA-LAMP-16-YELLOW-LAVA-PARTY-TABLE-OR-DESK-LA...

I saw it when it was first put up and the yellow looks like school bus yellow. However, the liquid has a tint of blue to it. Is this a faded Green/Yellow lamp?

What am I missing that makes it $60 dollars?

Views: 45

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bohdan- Thanks, that's what I thought happened. I hate the blue/yellow and forget sometimes that it's blue and not green. I think that color combo is just ugly.

Good to know. I just could not gather why anyone would pay 60 for a faded lamp.
I've noticed lately that there seems to be a frenzy on ebay if a lamp is even close to vintage. Lava must be becoming fashionable again!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service