Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I was in Edmonton, doing some shopping and visiting friends this weekend.

I stopped by an antique mall in Old Strathcona and, lo and behold, I spotted a Flock Elegant Planter, in mint shape, for only $38!

Yay! This is the first Flock Elegant Planter I've ever seen, other than the one in the Oozinggoo photo gallery.

The date on the base is March '73, and the date on the globe is Oct. '73. I always thought they were from the late '60's. Obviously not.

Cheers!

Views: 88

Attachments:

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! what a totally fanastic find. I picked up a lovely Crestworth Telstar myself today from a car boot sale (big yard sale) with Sapphire coloured liquid and silver glitter. Nearly mint condition. Very pleased indeed as i'm sure you are.

Jerome
Score of the year!

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service