Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I've heard these are super rare. I'd get it, but I'm sticking to American made until I build those up. Hopefully someone will get lucky. This looks like such a unique lamp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170...

Views: 43

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW! Not worth it in my opinion. Still a rare find.

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service