Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

HI
as per title, so a newbe as me can exactly discern what a cloudy lamp looks like,

Views: 185

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

dANKESCHEN
and this: http://cgi.ebay.com/Blue-Vintage-Lava-Lamp-40-Watt-Glow-Night-Light...
well... as the seller states, they can have their allure
yes.. I meant overheating or overbubbling, as my lamps are mostly doing.
Lol
thanks!!! remember my discussion whaen I asked to solved overbubbling.. I meant that, I mean the overheating, with the addition of lots of veryvery small bubbles; NOT the cloudiness/mist.
Thank you again
see this please, that problem I had with the lots of bubbles:http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-LAVA-LAMP-Light-16-Green-and-White-NR_W...

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service