Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hey guys, thought i would ask you this question. If you could have any lava lamp for christmas what would it be. It could be anything. I would probably say and alladin or the whole icon series. ; )

Views: 203

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like either or both a blue/yellow Colossus with silver base or a blue/yellow Century with silver base so I can get closer to completing my blue/yellow display. Or an 8oz blue/yellow, but I'd rather get the harder to get ones out of the way.
I pretty much have the vintage lamps that I want so I'm good there........well, I'd give these other wishes up for an Imperial. The Imperial would win for sure.

W_J
A Colossus sounds like it would do the trick.... But for a normal budget, you can get me one of those new Black Chrome Aristocrats. ;-)

MG
do any of u guys have an alladin?
Why yes I do. In '97 I bought a twin pair in mint condition on eBay for 50.00 total. I later sold one for 85 to someone on OG (can't remember who - brain is shrinking). Love my other one and no one is getting it! LOL
I would like...so much....a budweiser aristocrat (I'm still begging) and/or a champagne mist squiggle, black if it came with that color.
a metallic fluidium prototype? do you have a picture?
how do you know about then? do you know someone who has one?
I'd ask for an 32oz #11 Elek-Trick School Bus Yellow and a 32oz. #01 Clear/White.
right now I am looking to get a black chrome and the rainbow 52 ouncers. but a big wishlist would include a colossus, either the blue/yellow or the purple/yellow and would have to get the glass table for it.
Mmmmmmmm-Hmmmmmm... If Santa's sleigh could hold it all, I'd want copies of everything in Weebo's collection! Including the Imperial! ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service