Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hi All

I dont know alot about Crestworth, and I only know the 'Comet' from ChrisLunars page and other pics.

This doesn't look like ones i've seen, is it an earlier/later model?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RARE-CRESTWORTH-MATHMOS-COMET-LAVA-LAMP_W0QQi...|39%3A2|66%3A1|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14


I would like to know more about Crestworth ones but things like this confuse me!

Cheers guys and gals

Views: 315

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These look really nice in white enamel, might just bid on this one?
thanks John thats all i wanted to know.
I hope i haven't re-started any arguments, i didnt know about the first one.
its very nice, i would like it but prob wont win it!
i saw that when it went on it looks nice but i think the wax is probably dead now and it doesnt look like it has any water in it

▶ Reply to Discussion

RSS

Latest Activity

andy ross left a comment for Fabian
Sep 27
Patricia updated their profile
Sep 7
Paulb left a comment for Fabian
Sep 7
Modulo '70 left a comment for Accuphased
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Angel Rock
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Zodotheus
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for yuriy
Aug 30
Modulo '70 left a comment for Jacob Lepley
Aug 30

GooHeads

© 2026   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service