Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello people! Doc Lava Roc here! It has been some time since I posted due to the fact that the old site was infected by the bots, and life got in the way!

Great job on the new and inproved goo!

I hope each and everyone of you are well!

A special gobble gobble "holla atcha" goes out to the Weebs!

WEEEEEEEEEEBS! w00t

A hello goes out to the gang of knuckle heads that once ruled the goo 2 years ago! Everyone okay?

Anyhoots, gotta go.

Take care.

Love and Lava!

Doc Lava Roc aka
D.L.R. aka
Lavilla the Gorilla aka
Right Wing nut job

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey DLR!
Good to see you again.
Have you listed any crazy eBay auctions lately?

MG
Hey Markey Mark!
What’s up bro?
I hope you are well.
No on the auctions, life has gotten serious this past year. It is not economically practical to grow up! We are house hunting (again) due to a major development that is in the works in my neighborhood. I have an inclination that I may be the next victim of the new and improved governmental eminent domain laws. I would not mind too badly, however, they will give me peanuts for my home, and that’s not fair! I think it prudent to relocate BEFORE I get my balls busted. I’ll just rent out my house until the wrecking ball pays me a visit.
Other than that, I have not purchased a single lava lamp in about a year. I think I have enough (is the possible?). I have to post pictures of my custom rainbow of glitter wizards that I finally finished (I bought a bottle capper too). It was interesting. Just a thought for you and others who may be interested: I had a problem with all of the wires from the various lamps flapping around the counter. Sooooo, I purchased a 1” plastic wire loom (the ones you see in vehicles) and housed all of the wires in the loom. It is conveniently tucked into the corner, and it is hardly noticeable.
My new project is converting a couple of old Mercedes Benz’s to run on waste vegetable oil from a Chinese food restaurant. It is interesting, fun (if you are a masochist), and I save a boatload on fuel.
Well, it was good catching up. What’s going on in your life? Drop me a note anytime you feel like it.
Ciao
DLR

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service