Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Hello Goo Heads:

I have decided to sell off some of my lamps and other goodies!

I thought I would post here first before I put them on Sleaze-Bay.

This is what I have:

2- Coach lamps with empty 52-ounce globes (globes needs to be cleaned.)

1- Century base with an empty 52–ounce globe (globe needs to be cleaned.)

1- Mediterranean with an empty globe (globe needs to be cleaned but the base is in perfect shape.)

2- Mediterranean lamps that work (the wax is faded a little, but they are in perfect shape.)

2 - Purple glitter 32-ounce globes with Wizard tops.

1 – Clear glitter 32-ounce globe with Wizard top (not too common.)

1 – Empty 32-ounce globe on Sliver Wizard base (no cap and top, however, I can give you a new bottle top cap.)

1 – Consort glitter with wooden round base, gold top, push button switch on base, and a white cord.  This is an old Consort that is in very great shape.

Those of you who have known me over the years know that I do not collect garbage.  My disease is collecting pairs.  I wanted to make a pair of Mediterranean glitters, but I do not know how to clean out the globes very well.  If someone here wants to convert two of these into glitters lamps in deep red, I would be interested in paying you for that service.  I just do not have the time at this point.  The two Coach Lamps as well as the Century Lamp were clear red lamps that I used for my Lava Head.  They were from the 1970's, and they do not have the coils inside (I used them for other projects including my Lava Head.)

I do need a Pier One candleholder called the "Pir Plate Wave X" for the base of my Lava Head.  My Pier One has stopped selling them and I cracked the last base due to the reflective bulb being too close to the glass base.  I now know that I cannot use a reflective bulb for this head.  

Let the games begin!

Ciao ciao for now.

Doc Lava Roc.

Views: 291

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

HURRAY! My time machine worked. Finally! I was trying to go back in time thirty years, but three is good enough for now.

SCOTT13A

lol

SCOTT13A said:

HURRAY! My time machine worked. Finally! I was trying to go back in time thirty years, but three is good enough for now.

SCOTT13A

Well, I guess the "bump" mystery is now solved.   We have a "Back to the Future" fan here.  LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service