Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Found oozinggoo.com when I was looking for ways to repair the Grande I picked up at CostCo a few years ago.  It's one of the Chinese made ones that has gone extremely cloudy and ceased to flow (going to try replacing the fluid one of these weekends). 

It was here that I found out about really big Lava lamps.  I was bowled over by videos of the  Colossus lamps and really want to see if I could get one, I couldn't find them available anywhere so I wrote LavaLite.  I wanted to let this group know what I got this from Lava Lite today:

We have a special promo on the Colossus for serious buyers.   This will be the last time the Colossus will be seen.

Please see attached promo sheet with pricing included.

If you are interested please contact on my direct line at 630-496-6663.

Best regards,

Susan Michaels

Customer Service Representative

LAVA LITE

630-496-6663 direct line

smichaels@lavalite.com

www.lavalite.com

Sadly these prices are outside of my discretionary funds, even though they include shipping.  I post it in hopes that someone here may be interested.

Views: 42057

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Critter, a green/white would be awesome too!!   I love blue/white, and the clear/blue would work.  At least I have a while to decide which color I like best, "IF" they make them in those colors!!

You won't be disappointed. Its truly an epic lamp.

Kevin Willis said:

This will be my only Colossus. I have 8 other 52 and 250 oz but I have been looking for one of these for a long time.

After the one I got.... Never again!!!!! Unless its 100% USA made and tested. I'd like to see the giants again to.

I'd love to see that giant wax in anything, Trevor.

I'd rather have a Blue/White Giant than a Colossus. 

As an owner of both a blue/white Giant and a Colossus, I need to question your judgment.  :-)

Colossus > blue/white Giant (and its not even close)

Marley's Ghost said:

I'd rather have a Blue/White Giant than a Colossus. 

I'm very happy that you own both lamps, Jim, and for everyone else who does also, but I really don't have room for a Colossus in our house.   Not to mention the price point is well above my budget.   A Giant would probably be a better "judgement call" for moi....  :-)     We'll see.

Well, once you put things into perspective that changes everything.  Sorry if I offended.

Marley's Ghost said:

I'm very happy that you own both lamps, Jim, and for everyone else who does also, but I really don't have room for a Colossus in our house.   Not to mention the price point is well above my budget.   A Giant would probably be a better "judgement call" for moi....  :-)     We'll see.

Jim, no worries, I am not that easily offended, quite the opposite actually.  LOL   I wish I could get a Colossus, and if I can, and find a place for it, I will.   All's well. 

Problem is Jim the giant flows, the colossus gets stuck...

And there is just something about that Giant flow - creamy, undulating, multiple columns, shifting and flowing among each other.  I love it!

Not if you know how to set the dimmer.  ;-)  I have 30+ runs of the lamp at this point and have yet to have anything but jaw dropping flow.  Hasn't stuck once.  Have no idea what the issue was with your lamp, but mine has been better than expected from day one up until now.

Metallica man Trevor said:

Problem is Jim the giant flows, the colossus gets stuck...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service