Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Here is my boy Floyd who i rescued after my other cat passed away. Hes a mix of a GQ model and Baby Huey, just a big dumb animal lol.

Views: 5400

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's Baby. She was rescued from inside a semi tire at the age of 4 weeks from a refuse facility.

And she is one heck of a spider hunter. She will walk the basement walls looking to rid all our house spiders.

Baby is beautiful, look at those gorgeous blue eyes!!!   I'm so glad you rescued her!!   Please send her up here, we have those "huge" wolf spiders that look like tarantulas.   She'd love it.......maybe.   :-)  

She's gorgeous! I love her eyes.

Daisy is precious, but I can hardly look at her sweet little face, she looks exactly like our canine baby that is very sick right now.   We had 3 more Poodles, all white except one black one.   This one is our last one still living, and he's 14.  Our little Roscoe, the black one, passed away on Valentine's Day two years ago.   He had heartworms very bad when we found him, and after the treatment, we had him for another 7 wonderful years.  They are little Blessings. 

Cherry said:

Daisy got her very first toy yesterday!!

She's having her second (and final!) round of heartworm treatment today/tomorrow.. and I am missing her something fierce :(

It's funny because I'm about 6'2"  225lbs and I'm running from these large hairy spiders and Baby is about 8lbs and she is pouncing on these things and having fun with them. Thanks for comments. 

Baby is beautiful, look at those gorgeous blue eyes!!!   I'm so glad you rescued her!!   Please send her up here, we have those "huge" wolf spiders that look like tarantulas.   She'd love it.......maybe.   :-)  

We thought her blue eyes would change when she got a little older, but they didn't. Thank you

Cherry said:

She's gorgeous! I love her eyes.

I'm barely 5 feet tall and maybe 100lbs. and I spend my entire Summer carrying a shotgun for poisonous vipers, stomping scorpions, and catching those huge spiders in a "bug jar" to turn loose outside.  They're too "gutty" to stomp and I hope they eat the scorpions.   LOL

Mattmos said:

It's funny because I'm about 6'2"  225lbs and I'm running from these large hairy spiders and Baby is about 8lbs and she is pouncing on these things and having fun with them. Thanks for comments. 

We had one that looked similar when I was a teen.. he was part himalayan & siamese .. when he was a kitten they were bright blue, like Baby's but as he grew they developed a caribbean blue/green hue but never changed and his pupils were more round than the usual diamond shape.. he was the best cat I've ever had. :) He wasn't much of a spider killer though... but man could he steal bottle caps.

I could use a spider chaser here too! I live in a wooded area and they love our basement... :/ I've taken to collecting Venus flytraps to solve that problem since we don't have a cat lol

lol I'm barely 5'3" on a good day and I have the same reaction you do.. she out-braves me for sure!

Mattmos said:

the small parrots are my favorite like parakeets ascend you have some beautiful parakeets there glad to see Nigel the lava model still there

Erin said:

I've always wanted to work with animals (rescue/vet), but my severe allergies have kept me from doing so. I'd have to take medication every day just to be around them. I give thanks to anyone and everyone who's taken in a rescue. I will never understand how someone can abuse an animal, but sadly, it's all-too-common. 

Here's an update of some of my flock. This is Nico and Chirpa. Nico has splayed leg, so he's sort-of a rescue (as in no one wanted him) and Chirpa is our oldest at nearly seven. Nico is getting preened by Chirpa - one of his fave things since he can't groom himself so well on account of the legs.

Found a new dog for my mom.  Such a sweet boy!

What a precious little fur baby!!!   Look at that sweet little face.   What a wonderful thing to do for "Mama."   My husband said he really liked him too, and looked like a very good boy!   Bless you!!

Keith said:

Found a new dog for my mom.  Such a sweet boy!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service