Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I did set up an account, but I haven't seen how to log in and/or check order status.  O:-/

Bridget T said:

Did you setup an account at lava lite where you can check the status there?  Just wondering if yours updated to anything other than processing.

I think you click on the person shape in a circle in the upper right hand corner of the screen (next to the envelope in a circle etc....).

Okay I called Susan today to clear the air and get some answers as to why it hasn't shipped or notified anybody of what's going on. SUPPOSEDLY some (not sure if all but it seemed like most) orders shipped out yesterday and she's working on sending out notifications today. I'm not sure if it's true or not since I called FEDEX and tracked by address and they said there's no packages coming my way and on the LL website it's still processing. Someone's not beig truthful and I wonder who, anyways that's the latest from Susan, "they went out yesterday".

Thanks!  Missed that somehow.  My order is showing there as "processing".  Guess that hasn't been updated yet. 

Bridget T said:

I think you click on the person shape in a circle in the upper right hand corner of the screen (next to the envelope in a circle etc....).

Just got my shipping notification from LL.  Amusingly, it includes "Below is a summary of your order. If you would like to make any changes, please contact us."  Isn't it a little late to make changes? ;)

I think they need to work on their auto sent letters as well as general communications.  This day and age, I expect to be over-notified when I order stuff online.  Glad to hear that supposedly they went out, will keep eyes peeled for e-mail.

Yeah I agree, they should've sent out emails when it was shipped. My tracking says it was indeed shipped yesterday and will deliver Saturday if stays in track.
Yup mine said shipped yesterday and I shall get my lamp Saturday!! Looks like Saturday is heritage lamp day for most people I think.

dimmers bro dimmers

Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

They look fine to me

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Heres a pic of them all running except the grandes (which I'm working on) They look like they are running a little hot but its a good thing they all have those inline dimmers. She said that room has tons of lamps running in it so it gets hot in there.

wow you gooheads need to chillax a little on the shipping notifications. I'm pretty sure that LL will not take your money and run without sending you your lamps. Also I'm pretty sure Susan is a one woman team so with a lot of orders coming in she can only work so fast guys.

Regarding shipping, just be glad LL is not being ran by the Duck Dynasty guys.  They would be out getting frogs or flooding the loading dock to make a duck pond!!

Better yet be lucky that your not dealing with Mathmos US customer service.....

Keith said:

Regarding shipping, just be glad LL is not being ran by the Duck Dynasty guys.  They would be out getting frogs or flooding the loading dock to make a duck pond!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service