Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/

The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28

**Updated the Heritage Collection will be released today on LavaLite Website at 10am CST. Heres a sneak peak!

*** http://lavalamp.com/heritage-collection ***

Views: 43086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah well they are wanting things to be perfect I guess lol for all I care, social media is a joke anyway I dont see what its a issue. But Erin you should know this being in design, people are indecisive when it comes to marketing.

Erin said:

*sigh* Disappointing. 

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Bad news guys the launch for the Heritage line has been delayed until 10/28.

Yeah, I get that, but don't promise someone a date then change it. It just leaves a bad taste in their mouth. I have many, many issues with their marketing "process" at Lava Lite. 

Dr. WHAT?! said:

But Erin you should know this being in design, people are indecisive when it comes to marketing.

Erin said:

*sigh* Disappointing. 

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Id have to agree with you, Erin. LL marketing techniques have been pretty stupid for the past couple of years, and social media is free and a borderline joke so i dont see the big deal on just going forward with it. Plus they had clearly said on their website mid october and now it just says coming soon, also maybe the date wasnt official but it was official enough for LL employees to relay the date to their customers and friends which would then get passed down even further, so at that point they shouldve released the products...

Erin said:

Yeah, I get that, but don't promise someone a date then change it. It just leaves a bad taste in their mouth. I have many, many issues with their marketing "process" at Lava Lite. 

Dr. WHAT?! said:

But Erin you should know this being in design, people are indecisive when it comes to marketing.

Erin said:

*sigh* Disappointing. 

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Her reply to that was - "I know it stinks, but we could not afford to do a poor job in promoting this new line" So maybe they have a really large investment into this heritage line? or their marketing team does suck and no one liekd what they came up with to promote it lol I dont know, it is frustrating because its a decent line and I want some of those lamps but at the end day if they don't promote their product well enough it just wont reach a large market of people.

Erin said:

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Erin said:

*sigh* Disappointing.

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Their heritage line is supposed to be higher quality, which means that they put a lot more effort into getting things right. From what I was told from someone on here (I forgot) they sent someone to China to monitor the filling process for these lamps. They are also only selling them online which reduces the profit margin by quite a bit. This series is not intended to be a huge source of income, but to be something nice for people like us who appreciate quality lamps. So relax people, they are just lamps.

thanks for that information!

Dr. WHAT?! said:

Her reply to that was - "I know it stinks, but we could not afford to do a poor job in promoting this new line" So maybe they have a really large investment into this heritage line? or their marketing team does suck and no one liekd what they came up with to promote it lol I dont know, it is frustrating because its a decent line and I want some of those lamps but at the end day if they don't promote their product well enough it just wont reach a large market of people.

I was told I could post the new lamps pics in 2 weeks so once those 2 weeks are up they are getting posted.

Pics of which lamps?

Dr. WHAT?! said:

I was told I could post the new lamps pics in 2 weeks so once those 2 weeks are up they are getting posted.

the heritage ones

2 weeks from when? its been over two weeks since the start of this thread ;) POST EM! haha!

Also, any pricing estimates yet?

You have some lamps yourself or just pics? Price estimates would be nice.

2 weeks from yesterday sorry lol

at Rodrigo just pics. No idea on prices but I can ask,

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service