Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Looks quite cool, only 150 have been made. Anyone getting one?

Views: 425

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yay and did he score...........................:)
Hi, was just wondering how many limed editions mathmos have made? This being my first. Ordered mine on Thursday as well but received no email as regards being dispatched. England 1 USA 1 OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, Astobaby I meant to say how many limited editions spelt correctly this time to many beers watching the England match have Mathmos made during their production in lava lamps?
Hi Astrobaby, this seems not too many LE's for the amount of time I think 43 years that Mathmos have been making lava lamps. Do you think that they have missed out on sales by not releasing more? As regards the Astro in Blue/Red I brought what I thought was one of these on ebay, before I started to really get in to collecting lava lamps. But it didn't come in it's original numbered box, there is a slight loss in liquid so there is about 3mm gap between the top of the liquid and cap when cold but does disappear when warmed up. Also the base came with a European two pin connector. Nothing like a bit of naivety. Time to watch the Canadian grand prix.
Hi Richard, do you own a Blue/Red Astro? And if you do does your's have the same gap between the top of the liquid and the cap, plus the two pin plug lead. Or were only released with a UK three pin plug. Sorry I got my wires crossed with the box. I should have said that it din't come in a box with a picture of a Blue/Red Astro on the side as this would indicate it's an original box. Getting to excited about receiving my LE world cup Astrobaby.
Hi Richad, thanks for the reply I think I was sold a bit of a pick and mix with this lamp.Never mind I know what to look for next time. Still looks great when warmed up.
Number one, how good it that, I bet you are really pleased :)
Aw Rich that's a pain! hope you get them today.

Is someone going to take a pic of their lamp up and running?
Number 1 ?!??!? You lucky bear
Well done Ruby Roo I got Number 8. Not bad as this is my house number plus my email is billsmith1of8, this relates to being 1 of 8 children. How ironic is that. Will have it set up on top of the TV ready for the England match on Friday. Will have to take some photos.
The Mathmos site now says "Avalable for dispatch Mon 14th June" Do you think they are almost out of stock?
they will prob number up another 150

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service