Ok so after reading all the posts on here regarding using the MSR Miniworks filter to clear a cloudy lava lamp I am still getting mixed answers.
- Can someone tell me if they used the MSR MiniWorks® EX with the Carbon Core in Ceramic Element successfully without ruining the flow to their lamp?
- Does the carbon in the filter process destroy the flow?
- If so, Can the core be removed from the Ceramic Element on the filter?
- If your lamp lost flow due to using the filter with the carbon in it, which model of lamp did you try it on? (year of lamp either a new china lamp or vintage usa)
- Can someone please shed some clear light on this subject?