Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

This is for the back and forth chatting, If u see something u can post a link then we can come back here and chat about it.

Views: 926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MMM... I do believe in angels... I do ...I do... ;)

Deb said:

Great vid MM. Mathmos got it's name from the lava that flowed in the Barbarella movie.  How's this for some Mathmos history?

Now I'm wishing Walker had invented not only the Lamp but that "excessive machine." lmao

Metallica Fluidium man Trevor said:

Lala has a different language in the US minor outlying islands.......this is our new word for the month......LOL

Howdy, sweet Lala!!!  ;-)

U have gas?

lalalava said:

gashmoigen

EGAD, Trev!!!!  I'm glad you was asking Lala that question.......LOL

We need a "translation."

what if all of us just up and started working at lava lite.  we could spark a lava lamp revolution that would change the world forever.

I'm down!!! but first we have to let mathmos into the USA!!! Let us not be afraid... Let us work together for betterment of Lava- humanity

Brad said:

what if all of us just up and started working at lava lite.  we could spark a lava lamp revolution that would change the world forever.

I just noticed them too, now we don't have to "make" them ourselves!  YAY!!   Thank you, Mark!!       LOL

look even a pic of me !

It is a pic of Jo in her "halo."  LOL    And Lala, I'm afraid to pick one for me.........I change moods hourly.... 

Ha ha i love these !!!

Oh no!! I think this might get out of hand!  I hope I can control myself 

its party time !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service