Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

hey goo heads - it would be neat to have a thread with photos of everyone's current display(s), so post up!

i will post mine soon since most of my lamps are still in boxes from the move.

Views: 2764

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL, Jus!!   

Jus said:

OMG I really can't imagine the HEAT put off by that many lamps!  The measley 6 running in my bedroom are giving me signs already that this room ain't big enough for all of them AND a pre-menopausal woman...lol

Yeah we have the exact kind would like to find a cap for it
Is that an Excalibur is see in there? I love those

Autumn said:

This is my current mess. I moved a week ago and I am still unpacking.

Small portion of mine, the pic is not the best sorry
Attachments:

That is a beautiful display, Trevor!!   Now------where are the 1000 Yellow Fluidiums????   :-)

Metallica man Trevor said:

You love those fluidiums but great collection

looks great!  i really like the fluidiums and the blue/white century.  for some reason i am mesmerized by the blue/white combination.  i've got 4 32oz blue/white globes and a blue/white goo kit giant.

Its one of my fav color combos, and to identify left hand side is a gookit gande, and right hand side is a red/blue giant. Fluidiums in the middle, couple 32oz , and midnight century's

Which lamp is the largest, the Grande or the Giant?   I can't tell, and they look a lot alike.

Same size. One was made in china the grande. The giant was made in the usa, they are pretty rare, thinner glass and i believe the glass was done in Germany. The flow on a giant is beyond amazing

So that is why everyone wants a Giant.  Didn't they say only 1000 or so were made?   Thanks, Trevor!!

Same size. One was made in china the grande. The giant was made in the usa, they are pretty rare, thinner glass and i believe the glass was done in Germany. The flow on a giant is beyond amazing

here is the project i am currently working on in my office/man room in the basement.  i'm going to put my lamps on the ledge behind the TV but am trying to figure out the best way to hide the wires.  i'm thinking i will use white split loom along the back corner of the ledge and plug the lamps into 2 of these power strips behind the TV:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service