Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

I'm interested in replacing the fiber optic spray on my Fantasia lamp.  I saw the post from August and was wondering about the progress.

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Shoot this guy a Private Message / Friend Request:      http://oozinggoo.ning.com/profile/jmpenny32

He can tell you what he has made up and how much it might cost.

Critter

Hello, I have had a few requests inquiring the status of the sprays. I have to say that as of right now I am on pause. I need a new/junky Sunburst lamp base to hold the sprays for trimming as the other one ended up getting severly damaged in my workshop. Also my work area is unheated and we are in a deep freeze here in NY. These did not roll out as I had planned or hoped. But hopefully soon I can resume the manufacturing process of the replacement sprays again. I will keep you all posted as soon as I have some available for sale. Thank you all for your patience.

Thanks for the update.  I'll be hopefully waiting.

jmpenny32 said:

Hello, I have had a few requests inquiring the status of the sprays. I have to say that as of right now I am on pause. I need a new/junky Sunburst lamp base to hold the sprays for trimming as the other one ended up getting severly damaged in my workshop. Also my work area is unheated and we are in a deep freeze here in NY. These did not roll out as I had planned or hoped. But hopefully soon I can resume the manufacturing process of the replacement sprays again. I will keep you all posted as soon as I have some available for sale. Thank you all for your patience.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service