Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,745)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

(2) Lava Lamp Citronella Lamps NIB

Hi all, I have two lava lamp citronella lamps in the original boxes. One is red and the other is blue. They have never been out of the box…

Started by dave p.

0 Sep 15, 2009

flock off

iya guys, just testing the water again as i have managed to get hold of a pair of flocks surplus to requirements as i have these already, a…

Started by krissyfromswindon

11 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

Psych swirl purple white

has Lava logo stamped on base. $20. i also have a spare base and top just like this one

Started by MyFriendGoo

4 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by thomas chambers

glitterball

hi guys, i have a blue glitterball baby astro by mathmos, the problem is the wax is sticking to the sides of the vase, would it be worth dr…

2 Sep 6, 2009
Reply by krissyfromswindon

FS: Crestworth Rocket (located in the US)

Sadly I have to start selling my large Mathmos collection due to financial concerns. Up first is the Crestworth Rocket. Perfect condition.…

Started by MyFriendGoo

1 Sep 4, 2009

Russian lava lamp for sale on E-bay

I have decided to list it on E-bay, here is the link below. Happy Bidding to all!!! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ite

Started by Galaxy_9

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Galaxy_9

magic wax?

hi guys i have just seen a ebay listing for a astro with magic wax, is this true or a ploy to mug potential buyers the item number is 18039…

8 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Kaia1165

selling Russian "Cosmos"

I have a great little gem, a Russian Lamp inspired by space travel in the 60's. There is a Russian stamp on it "Kocmoc", which is "Cosmos".…

Started by Galaxy_9

3 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

EXTREMELY RARE RETRO TOMATOE SAUCE BOTTLE LAVA LAMP, LOL dont think so!!

its on ebay. such a cheat http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/EXTREMELY-RARE-RETRO-TOMATOE-SAUCE-BOTTLE-LAVA-LAMP_W0QQitemZ180399931787QQcmdZViewItemQQp

Started by Bianca

11 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Grande/Giant Black Base/Cap WANTED - Anyone Have One?

Looking for a Grande/Giant black base/cap. Anyone have one they want to sell reasonably? MINOR scuffs ok. Prefer no dents. Let me know.

Started by Kris

0 Aug 24, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service