Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Seller to avoid

Over priced lamp, he wants $90 for a faded blue white. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=320343244770&Category=40

Started by MattMJB0188

3 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

for everyone in the UK 1 nice globe available

: 250373169670 this eBay Item number may be interesting to the lava enthusiast It is a blue white grande. Can someone add the link to it? T…

Started by matt01165

3 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by matt01165

Where can I find a Grande (any colour combination) Lamp in Australia or somewhere that ships to Australia?

I am disparately seeking a Grande Lava Lamp! Unfortunately, everywhere I have looked does not ship to Australia and I am having great diffi…

Started by KatPhish

8 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by KatPhish

Would like to trade a hot pink lava/purple liquid globe for red lava/clear liquid (or buy)

Does anyone have an 11" tall, 12-3/4" circumference (32 oz.?) red lava/clear liquid globe that they would like to sell, or trade for a hot…

Started by Susie

0 Feb 20, 2009

Can someone sell me a #13 Clear Blue

All of mine don't flow. Im looking for one Mid 90s with the Blue look not the purple look. Thanks I also am willing to trade. I really want…

Started by MattMJB0188

5 Feb 18, 2009
Reply by Kris

any ideas as to where i could find a CRESTWOOD GALAXY FIBRE OPTIC LAMP?

any ideas as to where i could find a CRESTWOOD GALAXY FIBRE OPTIC LAMP? i really want one of these, but they go for silly money on ebay, a…

Started by kat

11 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by kat

Selling lots of Lamps on e-bay! Check 'em out!!

I have these lamps and tons more on e-bay! They are duplicates of some in my collections or one-of-a-kind lamps. Check 'em out! Thanks!…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

4 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

WANTED - Blue/White Grande!

I know this is going to be futile, but I would really like a Grande blue/white combo. I don't care if it's cloudy or not. So, if you have o…

Started by Kris

11 Feb 8, 2009
Reply by Jeff

I find this funny on Ebay

It's sellers like this you want to avoid. Look at the price. Now I can MAYBE understand that if this lamp was NEW and I mean NEW not used a…

Started by MattMJB0188

12 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

WTB - White Base & Cap

Looking to see if anyone has a 52oz white base/cap they want to get rid of. Thanks!

Started by Kris

3 Feb 5, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service