Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whiskey Tango Foxtrots... Overpriced Lamp Thread

LOL... 90's Midnight Clear Purple http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-1995-Lava-Lite-Lava-Lamp-Purple-Clear-Excellent_W0QQitemZ220489150139QQcmdZVi

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

19 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Fancy an opal Fluidium for £25??

I nearly fell over, an opal Fluidium in Edinburgh for £25!!! am i seeing this right? I would grab it but Scotland is a weeeeee bit far for…

Started by creambuns

1 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by creambuns

crazy stuff on ebay

the pumpkin? (click me) the ghost? (click me) crazy....

Started by Brian

2 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Looking for a lava lamp maker in Arizona or California for possible busioness venture

I am looking for some one in the 2 states that builds lava lamps. I am looking at buying 14 or 15" ones, various colors and styles. I am no…

Started by AD

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by AD

Rocket lava lamp

Hi Does Anyone know Who made these and if they are still avalible I would like to get some. They flowed very well from what i remember all…

Started by john

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Coolsox

what's wrong with this crestworth living jewel?

looks like something is missing on the inside, plus the base isn't flush with bottom part of the base. i'm also looking to sell this, it co…

Started by MyFriendGoo

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by MyFriendGoo

How Much Would You Pay For A Replacement Fiber Optic Spray?

I know this is a shot in the dark and the market for these things is not HUGE, but I have possibly sourced someone that can make replacemen…

Started by Kris

0 Oct 13, 2009

Red Metallic Mathmos Astro

Does anyone own one of these? I know it's supposed to be one of the three colors that these came in way back when they were made, however I…

Started by Drew

9 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Paul

Pretty!

I know it's not considered a really old model, but I love the color of the lava on this!! I'm not paying that price however, just wanted to…

Started by Cindy Bunn

24 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Cindy Bunn

red flockn ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150378025261&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT its out of my pice range

Started by krissyfromswindon

14 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service