Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rare ebay lamp

anyone seen this, item number 370238321526 or link: http://cgi.ebay.com/OLD-RARE-HTF-1970s-SIMPLEX-ALADDIN-S-LAVA-LITE-LAMP_W0QQitemZ370238

Started by wayne miller

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Opal Fluidium on ebay!!

Hiya all, I bet i'm the last to know but there is an opal fluidium up for grabs on ebay for anyone who is willing to shell out £110.29 plu…

Started by creambuns

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Unusual/Unknown Fiber Optic Lamp On eBay

Anyone have any info on this fiber optic light? http://cgi.ebay.com/POLYOPTIC-LAMP-FIBER-OPTIC-LAMP-50-TALL-7075_W0QQitemZ270434690475QQcm

Started by Kris

18 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Kris

Limited edition blue/red astro just posted on mathmos.com.

Mathmos will be appearing on the TV series “Made in Britain” which starts on new channel “Blighty” on Monday the 9th. To celebrate this the…

Started by mark

11 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by creambuns

Original Lava Giant - Clear liquid with Pink lava?

I picked up a Lava Giant recently with clear liquid and pink lava (black base and top). As far as I can tell, the Lava Giants were never pr…

Started by Quisp

11 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Quisp

mathmos exhibition launch

i found out today that mathmos are at the nec in birmingham ehxibition and not the london design show exhibition,

Started by krissyfromswindon

4 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Bianca

Glitter Lamp - Advice Needed!

Hey everyone. I got this today from a Carboot for £2.00! It seem pretty old going by it's light switch, It has tiny glitter in the water a…

Started by Leedsboi86

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Bianca

Retro Orange Juice Lava Lamp

I recently bought this OJ lava lamp for my kitchen to display on the other side of my orange microwave. I found it for $19 including shipp…

Started by pamela

2 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

lava grande with a difference

hi guys i have just purchased a lava grande glitter lamp with a difference, its got leds and a fan and magnets to make the glitter swirl, a…

Started by krissyfromswindon

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

lava giant?

a friend offered me a lite that is about two and a half feet tall with may {something} 1999 stamped on the bottom and a black cap with a bl…

Started by Brian

11 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Brian

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service