Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

USA Lava 32oz & 52oz Globes Available

http://www.endoftherainbow-gifts.com/lavalampparts.html She charges an arm and a leg but where else are you gonna find these globes? What…

Started by MattMJB0188

1 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

No Colossus until next year

Was speaking with Angie Brown at The Glow Company this morning (she is lovely)... unfortunately they're not going to have their order of Co…

Started by Purity!

4 Nov 24, 2008
Reply by Purity!

Collosus on Craigslist in chicago...

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/hsh/918051604.html

Started by OSOLAVA

6 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Felipe

Recommendations for European newbie

Hi all, I'm an American living in Germany and after my wife's old cheapie lava lamp broke she said she'd want a new one. I'm now in charge…

Started by Heyfrito

3 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

Sputnik on ebay

Just a friendly warning about this sputnik on ebay-I am pretty sure (99%) that the sputnik came in 3 colour saucers only, Blue, Purple and…

Started by Kaia1165

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Bryin

What kind of Icon Lamp did I get from Free Cycle?

I check Free Cycle from time to time and this week someone offered a lamp across town. I debated going to pick it up, but I'm glad I did.…

Started by Manix5

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

mandys new coach lamp

picked this up the other day...along with 2 centurys and a squiggle planter........been running it to try and clear it up......its the one…

Started by mandysbus

5 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

hello i'm new

well not really but neither of us have been on the site in a long time........how is everybody? we have been super busy.mandys beeen workin…

Started by mandysbus

18 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Blue/White Giant in North Carolina (Craigslist)

Just thought I'd mention this if anyone on here lives in Raleigh, NC because this guy has a blue white giant and I would say this is pretty…

Started by MattMJB0188

7 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by MattMJB0188

Vintage Christmas Tree Bubble lights!!

Hi All!! Have any of you seen these before!! I just came across them and they look super cool!! I need some for Christmas!! The lights…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

3 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service