Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (749)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ebay & Lava Lamps

Ebay must see an increase in lava lamp sales because they have them fetured on the front page.

Started by Brian

3 Feb 10, 2008
Reply by Brian

20oz chrome with red lava/clear liquid...

anyone here own this and have a picture they can post?

Started by chad

0 Feb 10, 2008

Silver Streak Line

Does any one know how many lava lamps were in the silver streak line and what the color combonations were?

Started by Brian

8 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Resurrected Aristocrat

A few weeks ago I bought a vintage Aristocrat 52 oz lamp on eBay. I was great saddened when it arrived because the cap had broken in shippi…

Started by Reed

3 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Reed

Don't Get Swindled!!!

Just got my Starship (black) lava lamp today. What a dissapointment that was. The base was SHOT!!! Totally been tried to fix with some sort…

Started by Brian

12 Feb 2, 2008
Reply by Brian

Help! Forum keeps kicking me out

Everytime I post or when there's some interaction with a recent post I made (when hovering the mouse pointer over it) I get a runntime-erro…

Started by Novemberchild

2 Jan 25, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

Hello :)

Hi there :) I've owned a couple of 32oz lava lamps since the late 90's and have just started taking an interest in all things "goo" again.…

Started by Ruprecht

3 Jan 19, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Using a dimmer switch, For lamps that run hot

Ok I would like to ask all of your opinions about using a dimmer switch for the lamps that like to run hot? I have herd of some people doin…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

3 Jan 11, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

New Yellow wax Lava Lamp

Well I was at the mall tonight and went in to Spencers and I got a 52 Oz Yellow wax clear liquid. Well this is the first lamp in my home as…

6 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

New Lava Lamp

Thanks for the warm welcome to all. You will see me around here a lot. I have loved Lava Lamps for a long time. I just orderd a LAVA GRAND…

5 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service