Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Pierre Brazeau's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I tip my hat to you and your family, I can't see how your patent on helping our futu…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 23, 2012 to With this Magic Star Lamp, My Kids Don`t Mind Dance Parties at Home

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by kiramarie

"I'll create a different drink recipe called the " DUO ERUPTING LIQUIFIER" and share…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 23, 2012 to Confusing and weird eBay post.

4 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"No one mentioned anything about the coils, if they were clean or slightly rusty or a…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 19, 2012 to I have the worst damn luck - GooKit Grande with bubbles

48 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Christian BayLee

"When it comes to glass, extreme temperature differentials causes them to break. Anyt…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 19, 2012 to I was heating the globe,and..(Question about globe)

6 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"I had a notion of doing just that but with metalic acrylic paint, then it dawned on…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 19, 2012 to Using spray paint to color wax

8 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"Hi Megan J., I totally agree with you this forum is awesome. For me it's a great dis…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 19, 2012 to Fixing a broken lava lamp...or looking for an empty globe...

4 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Pierre Brazeau

"I agree with Aladdin 2 Lava, petrol station would be an excellent choice for the sim…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 18, 2012 to Distilled Water?!?

5 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Tim Gill

"Hi everyone, I looked at the position where the coil contacts the globe, to me much…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 17, 2012 to Not sticking to coil

9 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Jus

"Hi again everyone, I'm having difficulty keeping my stupid comments to my self, so b…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 17, 2012 to Ask me about Lava Lite. Top 5 unanswered questions go to Lava Lite for answers

98 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Ian

"Hi everyone. I'm happy to having become a member of this fellowship. The variously c…"

Pierre Brazeau replied Jun 17, 2012 to Ask me about Lava Lite. Top 5 unanswered questions go to Lava Lite for answers

98 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Ian

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service