Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

kero48's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, what in the world was the seller thinking? The unit, despite not having the or…"

kero48 replied 10 hours ago to Questionable Shipping Jobs

1 10 hours ago
Reply by kero48

"Wow thats a nice color combo!"

kero48 replied 10 hours ago to WTB USA 32 Oz. #22 Globe

7 6 hours ago
Reply by Christian BayLee

"Kirk, is it just me or I can't see any videos on your youtube channel. I even signed…"

kero48 replied 10 hours ago to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 10 hours ago
Reply by kero48

"Kirk, Thanks for getting back to me, I saw you sent a reply email but didn't read i…"

kero48 replied yesterday to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 10 hours ago
Reply by kero48

"Thanks for the extra replies guys. I might have a surprise shortly but don't want to…"

kero48 replied on Tuesday to Wembley Astro Lamp

10 on Tuesday
Reply by kero48

"Kirk I sent you an email from my yahoo account, title was "kero48 from oozing goo" A…"

kero48 replied on Tuesday to Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale! *NEW* Glitter Options

665 10 hours ago
Reply by kero48

"Perfect, thanks :)"

kero48 replied on Saturday to New Posts

2 on Saturday
Reply by kero48

"Well I can totally see that happening if and when something very special is able to…"

kero48 replied on Saturday to Wembley Astro Lamp

10 on Tuesday
Reply by kero48

"Thanks for the info everyone, I am definately going to consider ordering some stuff…"

kero48 replied on Friday to Kirk's glitter - who what where and when

3 on Friday
Reply by kero48

"Thanks for both for you reply, I will give it a week and see how it goes.Zachary, ag…"

kero48 replied on Friday to Gave a new lamp a try - bubbles galore ugh

3 on Friday
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service