Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Clinton W Salvato's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

" "

Clinton W Salvato replied Nov 9, 2020 to Different Lava lamp flow and start times what's normal, and what's not?

5 Nov 11, 2020
Reply by Clinton W Salvato

" "

Clinton W Salvato replied Nov 7, 2020 to New Video of a set of four new lamps in the bedroom

2 Nov 7, 2020

"I was just curious, this is the smallest Lava Lamp I have, it's an 11.5 inch.  Are t…"

Clinton W Salvato replied Nov 4, 2020 to Why are certain lamps more cloudy looking right out of the box these days ?

8 Nov 4, 2020

"@LukyDuck Thank you very much for the information.  I'll keep it handy, if I decide…"

Clinton W Salvato replied Nov 3, 2020 to Why are certain lamps more cloudy looking right out of the box these days ?

8 Nov 4, 2020

"Out of 15 Lava Lamps I have in my collection now, only 3 have questionable quality. …"

Clinton W Salvato replied Nov 3, 2020 to Why are certain lamps more cloudy looking right out of the box these days ?

8 Nov 4, 2020

" "

8 Nov 4, 2020

"These  are the lamps from Walmart vs Spencer's Lamps."

8 Nov 4, 2020

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service