Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Kyle S's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, I could chime in here. I have opened and tweaked plenty of China lamps in rec…"

Kyle S replied on Saturday to Water replacement for new Lava brand lamp - is salt needed?

5 yesterday
Reply by Robin Miller

"I’ve never seen an image of the two piece century base until now and am unsure how…"

Kyle S replied Nov 24 to 2 piece base century

9 Nov 24
Reply by Kyle S

"Will this work with China Schylling wax? I have a lamp from Spencer's and would like…"

Kyle S replied Nov 21 to Lava Dye

4 Nov 21
Reply by Autumn

"I also picked up one of these but it had a density issue. The lava color is just gor…"

Kyle S replied Oct 28 to I might have a problem...

1 Oct 28
Reply by Kyle S

"What a grand and beautiful display you had! This is similar to a setup I wanted to t…"

Kyle S replied Oct 27 to In search for Red Swirl base & cap

15 Nov 15
Reply by Joey Williams

"Hi Cody, The green/ yellow is fairly cloudy. You can see through, but I believe that…"

Kyle S replied Oct 27 to In search for Red Swirl base & cap

15 Nov 15
Reply by Joey Williams

"Another possible method you may want to attempt is to try running the lamp on a high…"

Kyle S replied Aug 28 to 1970's Century 100 Lava Lite Wax Problems

14 Oct 10
Reply by Judy Streit

"Hi Judy, I have had a similar issue before with one of my 90's lamps. A possible sol…"

Kyle S replied Aug 28 to 1970's Century 100 Lava Lite Wax Problems

14 Oct 10
Reply by Judy Streit

"What a very beautiful display, Keith. I too have the ocean floor and lunar lamps dis…"

Kyle S replied Jul 29 to New Lamps, Updated Display: Mellow Yellow and Ocean Floor

2 Jul 30
Reply by Keith

"I personally don’t think food coloring messes up the color of the wax, because I’ve…"

Kyle S replied Jul 12 to Food coloring?

5 Jul 13
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

RSS

About

Mark Goo created this Ning Network.

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service