Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Tevfik Dogruman's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Some of my works. Two different wax combinations. Same bottle and bulb. The white on…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 20 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

121 1 hour ago
Reply by Autumn

"Safety report on the liquid part. Hope it helps you. PURPOSE OF THE CHEMICALS U…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 20 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

121 1 hour ago
Reply by Autumn

" "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 19 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

121 1 hour ago
Reply by Autumn

"Use glycerin and you will get quick results."

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 18 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

121 1 hour ago
Reply by Autumn

" "

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 17 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

121 1 hour ago
Reply by Autumn

"While researching the formulas on the Internet, I found a report on kerosene use. Th…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Feb 17 to Trying to crack the original formula- why was kerosene used?

121 1 hour ago
Reply by Autumn

"Hi Norman, maybe I can help. Can you send me the all dimensions of the wheel. What i…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied Jul 17, 2020 to Crestworth galaxy colour wheel needed

2 Jul 17, 2020
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"Thank you Melanie "

Tevfik Dogruman replied May 30, 2020 to Custom Made 60mm Mortar Ammunition Lava Lamp

16 May 30, 2020
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

"How is it made? Link added. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un2TmWdkpqY"

Tevfik Dogruman replied May 25, 2020 to The oldest "OPTIC LAMP MOD. ASTRO" RGB LED Mood Light Or Rainbow lighting conversion.

2 May 26, 2020
Reply by Claude J

"This link also shows how it works with normal bulbs. https://www.facebook.com/groups…"

Tevfik Dogruman replied May 21, 2020 to Electronic heating and lighting applications. (2)

4 May 26, 2020
Reply by MarcoHarn

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2021   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service