Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'Glitter' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Erin

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

0 Jun 9, 2018

Diamond glitter style lamp from bigclive

I saw this on YouTube from one of my favorite channels and just had to share it. https://youtu.be/NQNB9w9RPVM

Started by Cowmatian

8 May 11, 2018
Reply by David Brunton

27'' Tri Colored Glitter lamp - When it arrived I hated the color scheme. Yikes!

Here are a couple of photos from a recent project.  I purchased 2 - 27''  Lava Lite tri colored glitter lamps.  When they arrived I hated t…

3 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Worlds first custom 27'' Rainbow Glitter lamp using all original Lava Lite fluids and glitter.

Over a year ago I purchased a bunch of rainbow gold glitter lamps from LavaLite when they went on sale for 15.00 each.  I emptied two 27''…

4 Feb 7, 2018
Reply by Michael

Fantasia Glitter Graphics

I've never done this before so here it goes.  Does anyone have Fantasia Glitter Graphics lamps they want to sell. I'm looking for the Mime…

0 Jan 22, 2018

Rotating Mystical Glitter -- not rotating!

Started by Robert Cachur

1 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Robert Cachur

WTB: Glitterama Diamond (Gold, Multicolor) Glitter Lamp

If you have any of the Glitterama Diamond Glitter lamps and are willing to part with one, please let me know. Here's an example of what I'm…

Started by Kirk

7 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Custom Colossus with Sapphire Glitterlite

Decided to remove the 10 gallons of fast, solvent-based liquid I had in my Colossus.  I've replaced it with the non-toxic, safer slow formu…

Started by Kirk

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Seeking Glitter / Glitterlite Bottles (UK)

I’m currently looking for Glitter / Glitterlite bottles in good condition to fit Crestworth Glitterlite/Nordics/Living Jewel or Mathmos Jet…

Started by Scott Meek

0 Jun 13, 2016

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service