Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

All Discussions Tagged 'bottle' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glitter Grande Bottle Looking For a Good Home...

We currently have a faulty grande Mystical Glitter lamp which has been sitting in our warehouse for over a year now.  The lamp has never wo…

Started by ElectricMonkey

1 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tim Gill

Alien in a Bottle

I picked up this revolting specimen the other day.....and I wondered if anyone could give me some background to his/her geneology. And obvi…

Started by Chris Lea

0 Oct 4, 2011

The big lava lamp information thread

This is a huge post containing a compilation of everything lava lite.                                           "We're sorry. The maximum n…

Started by Autumn

12 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Kempton

.Mathmos Replacement Astro Bottle Not What I Expected!

I purchased a Mathmos Astro replacement bottle (Red/Blue) from Electric Planet.  I am very disappointed to say the least...The liquid is a…

Started by Becki S Walker

7 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Becki S Walker

Sticking Wax

Folks,  I fianlly found all the parts to make my own goo (parafin, perc etc...).  I am using a LW lamp right circular cylinder. The goo cam…

Started by Scott

2 May 21, 2010
Reply by Scott

lunar bottles

hey all! after xmas, i might be in the market for a new lunar bottle, Mathmos are a bit tricky to get to make up customs, but if anyone ha…

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Ford Prefect - NPNG

Bottle Capping

I just ordered a bottle capper for a couple of projects im going to do. Question is, has anyone tried using the original cap ( the one they…

Started by wayne miller

4 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

Bottle capper for a 52oz lamp

found an inexpensive lamp and globe (52oz) without goo in it, and no cap on the bottle. It looks like someone just refilled it with colored…

Started by Nolan Guess

0 Jul 17, 2009

Fluidium bottle Repair Replacement

I have just recieved a rare white fluidium opal and my bottle cap is broken at the top. I have bought a new bottle and need to transfer the…

Started by john

5 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by john

Dropped my 52oz lamp...

Sadly I was moving stuff around in my room and I STUPIDLY picked up my 52oz blue/yellow lava lamp by the base and then the dam thing fell o…

Started by Jimmy

5 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Jimmy

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service